jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

Criticizes the Internet

The Internet offers many functions in the network, such as information on historical facts, product sales and to an endless number of things, but what all this is true? I think not, as informants Wikipedia, which is one of the report in more writers and Internet users visited, much of their information is untrue, written by internaututas no source or to be bored but this site has many views that other people can fix it without any problem and get wikipedia be perfect. In turn a lot of information covered in this blog may be false or not, all the information you see here is taken from the Internet so it can be criticized as my misinformed. With respect to my comments I have some basis in newspapers and on television that I do not want to say that this is true but relied more on television, radio and newspapers that the information that I can find written by someone else, you may be spending this a joke or just do it to fuck.

No hay comentarios: